Misericordia

Liberation Day : A Nick Stone Mission
Andy McNab
Boy Nobody
Allen Zadoff
El caballero de la armadura oxidada
Verónica d'Ornellas Radziwill, Robert Fisher
L.T. Ryan
Catch Me If You Can: The True Story Of A Real Fake
Stan Redding, Frank W. Abagnale

Untitled

Untitled - Mary Weber Engrossing. A beautiful world built to entertain the reader. Of course, the world-building has some unclear places to it. But then, again, perfect worlds are an extremely rear to encounter these days. Even our own's not nearly perfect, anyway...
Love all things storm. A topical read for an extraordinarily stormy summer. One thing for sure is that this series' imagery will stay with me for a long time.
Q:
She wants to keep going. I can feel her excitement in her tense muscles and neck. I can relate. Being out in the fresh air and the wind whipping through our hair and smelling her musky scent brings a whispered longing for freedom. Freedom.
Q:
As if the constellations are whispering, “Tonight we dance, for tomorrow, come what may, it will be as it should. It will be all right.”
Q:
We burst into laughter, and words don’t seem to matter in the midst of the music and energy and friendship. We dance until our hearts have opened broader than ever and our souls have emptied of everything but mirth and wonder at this moment. This time.